1. The promotion is open to residents of the UK, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, Teletext Limited, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over and be a resident of the UK, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands to enter this competition. Entrants must also hold a valid passport.
3. The promotion begins at 1200hours on the 12th November 2012 and closes at 2359hrs on 29th November 2012
4. To enter, you must write a blog (maximum word count of 350 words) for the Confused.com site based on ‘The best place for a winter short break getaway – home or abroad’ and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
5. One winning blog will be selected to be published on the Confused.com website and included in the Confused.com newsletter. All copyright remains with the original author and all unsuccessful entries will not be published on Confused.com.
6. Only one entry per email address. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first submitted entry will be considered in the promotion.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. There is 1 prize to be won: A trip for 2 adults, for 3 nights at the 5* Radisson Blu Hotel, Rome, Italy on a Bed & Breakfast board basis, return flights plus a complimentary ‘The heart of ancient Rome elite walking tour’ is included.
9. Spending money, travel insurance and any other expenses incurred such as transfers, telephone calls, laundry, food, drinks, and tips etc. are not included and are the responsibility of the prize winner to settle.
10. Flights will depart direct from any UK airport and are subject to availability. The selected winner will be put in contact with the tour operator for this holiday to arrange dates. Hotel stay is subject to availability.
11. The prize must be taken by April 2013 and departures during bank holidays, Christmas & New Year, Easter and half terms during peak travel times are excluded.
12. This prize is non-transferrable and must be claimed and taken by the prize winner only.
13. The prize winner will be judged as the best blog, as selected by the Confused.com Site Editor, on 30th November 2012
14. The prize winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the draw, using the email address from which the entry was sent.
15. If the promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by the judge from remaining entries.
16. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
17. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
18. Entries will not be considered as part of this promotion if, at the sole discretion of Confused.com, they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
19. The names and counties of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Confused.com blogger travel competition, Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL after 1st March 2013.
20. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
22. In all cases the promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
23. The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity or other marketing related activity, and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
24. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
25. The prize is supplied to Confused.com by Teletext Holidays
26. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL