1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins at 1200 hours on the 25th June 2012 and closes at 1200 hours on 28th June 2012.
4. To enter, you must watch this video and make a guess at where the house in the video is located and enter your details in the form provided. The video is filled with clues about the location of the house.
5. Only one entry per person. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first submitted entry will be considered in the promotion.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Five winners will be chosen. The first five winners to get the answer correct will win each win a prize.
8. The prize consists of a ‘secret’ experience day at a location to which the five winners will be expected to travel.
9. The prize winners must be able to travel to take part in the experience day and be available all day on Saturday 30th June.
10. The prize winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw, using the email address provided when entering the competition.
11. If the promoter is unable to contact a prize winner within 24 hours the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by the judge from remaining entries.
12. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
14. Entries will not be considered as part of this promotion if, at the sole discretion of Confused.com, they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
15. The names and counties of the prize winners will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Confused Home Security Competition, Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL, after 1st September 2012.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
17. In all cases the promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
18. The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
19. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
20. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for travel to the experience day.
21. Participation in the experience day is at the participants own risk, Confused.com accept no liability.
22. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL.