1. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins at 1200 hours on the 26th September 2012 and closes at 2359 hours on 13th November 2012.
4. Each week you will be given a clue that leads to a code letter or number on our scavenger hunt page . The competition page will be updated each week with a new clue, and the clues from previous weeks will remain on the page. There are six clues in total, running over a six week period. Once you have solved all six clues, you should have a word made up of these code letters/numbers.
5. To enter, you need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the code word, your full name and postal address (so we can send you your prize if you win).
6. Only one entry per person. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first submitted entry will be considered in the promotion.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. On November 16th 2012, a winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries by a member of Confused.com
9. There is one prize, consisting of an iPad 2 with accessories and a £50 iTunes gift card .
10. The prize winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the draw, using the email address provided when entering the competition.
11. If the promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 14 days the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by the judge from the remaining entries.
12. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
14. The name and county of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Confused.com Scavenger Hunt Competition, Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL, after 16th February 2013.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
16. In all cases the promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
17. The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
18. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
19. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL.