1. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins at 1200 hours on the 11th January 2013 and closes at 2359 on 31st January 2013
4. To enter you must publish a blog post on your own blog based on ‘your ideal gadget to revolutionise and de-stress your life in 2013’ and include a link to the competition landing page (http://www.confused.com/life-insurance/articles/2013-01/new-year-revolution-competition), then notify Confused.com of the entry by emailing (email@example.com) including the link to the post, your name, email address, postal address and phone number. Emails must be received before the closing date to be eligible.
5. Only one entry per email address. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first submitted entry will be considered in the promotion.
6. There are 26 prizes to be won (1 x grand prize and 25 x stress relieving prizes). The grand prize consists of one gadget of the winner’s choice up to the maximum value of £500 (including postage and packing). The gadget must be available for purchase within the UK and Confused.com reserves the right to refuse a prize request on the grounds of decency or a potential safety risk.
7. The grand prize winner will be judged as the best blog, as selected by the Confused.com Site Editor, on 4th February 2013
8. The 25 stress relieving prizes consist of 10 x Head massager, 5 x Stress relieving tea, 5 x Soothing eye mask, 5 x Calming bath oil. Stress relieving prizes are limited to one per person. 25 entrants will be randomly selected on 4th February 2013 to receive one randomly selected stress relieving prize.
9. Stress relieving prizes will be despatched within 14 days of the prize draw on 4th February 2013
10. Entries via Twitter and Facebook will not be accepted
11. No purchase necessary
12. All prize winners will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the draw, using the email address from which the entry was sent
13. If the promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by the judge from remaining entries
14. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions
15. Losing entries will not receive any notification though Confused.com may select entries to appear in promotional material on the Confused.com website
16. Entries will not be considered as part of this promotion if, at the sole discretion of Confused.com, they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law
17. The names and counties of prize winners will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Confused.com blogger competition, Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL after 4th March 2013
18. The chosen grand prize will be obtained by the Promoter, although the Promoter has no control over delivery dates, availability or warranty for the chosen prize
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice
20. In all cases the promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part
21. Prize winners may be required to take part in related publicity or other marketing related activity, and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize
22. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access
23. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion
Promoter: Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL.