1. The draw is open to residents of Great Britain, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins on the 1st March 2012 and closes at 23:59 on the 31st March 2012.
4. To enter you must complete a quote for home insurance (buildings and/or contents insurance) on Confused.com within the promotional period. Landlords, buy-to-let and commercial property insurance are excluded from this promotion.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. There are four prizes; each prize is for a £1,000 cheque.
7. The four prize winners will be randomly selected on the 4th April 2012 by Confused.com from all the correctly submitted quotes during the promotional period.
8. The prize winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw, using the email address provided as part of the entry.
9. If the promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be randomly selected from remaining entries.
10. The prize cheque will be made out to the home insurance applicant detailed in the quote only. Prize is not transferable.
11. Confused.com reserves the right to ask for evidence of identity and address for all prize winners.
12. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. To opt out of the prize draw, please email email@example.com expressing your wish to be removed and include your name and date of birth in the email body.
14. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
15. The names and counties of the prize winners will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to; Home Insurance Giveaway 2012, Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL after 1st July 2012.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
17. In all cases the promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No alternatives will be offered in whole or in part.
18. The prize winners may be required to take part in related publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
19. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL.
Back to top