Nectar Points Funfair Competition
1. The competition is open to residents of Great Britain, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The daily competitions begin on the 16th April 2012 and end on the 20th April 2012 and run from midnight to midnight.
4. There are five prizes, one awarded each day; each prize is for 20,000 (twenty thousand) Nectar points.
5. To enter the daily competition, you must play the game revealed on the particular day at www.confused.com/news-views/games and submit your score, name and email address. The player with the highest score at 23.59 on that day will be deemed the winner.
6. Games played and scores submitted outside of the reveal day will not be included in the competition.
7. The Nectar points will be credited to the winners Nectar account within 28 days of contact.
8. You must be a Nectar cardholder to win the prize. If you do not have a Nectar card, please visit www.nectar.com to sign up for one.
9. The competition winners will be notified by email by Confused.com within 7 days of the end date, using the email address provided as part of the entry. The email address provided upon entry to the competition will only be used to contact the winner.
10. As a condition of entry you accept that Confused.com have permission to use your name within marketing material.
11. If the promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. The prize will then be awarded to the second placed entry.
12. In the event of duplicate highest scores, a random draw will take place by Confused.com to determine the winner.
13. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
14. To opt out of the competition, please email email@example.com expressing your wish to be removed and include your name and date of birth in the email body.
15. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
16. The names and counties of the competition winners will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to; Cara Funfair Competition, 3rd Floor, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL after 1st July 2012.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
18. Any scores which we believe are achieved by using specialist software or programmes will be removed from the high scores table and will not be eligible to win the prize.
19. In all cases the promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No prize alternatives will be offered in whole or in part.
20. Confused.com reserves the right to withdraw this competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
21. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
22. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), 3rd Floor, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL.
These terms and conditions were revised 19th April 2012.
Back to top