Details of the offer
1.This offer is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over who complete a new car insurance quote following the receipt of a Confused.com invitation email.
2. The offer entitles the bearer to a Hi-Life Confused.com membership card allowing 2 for 1 dining at all participating restaurants until 31st December 2012.
3. In order to receive your Hi-Life Confused.com membership card you must complete a car insurance quote within 14 days from receipt of a Confused.com invitational email, your card will be dispatched to you within 21 days of your car insurance quote.
Use of the card
4. Most participating restaurants will permit use of up to two Hi-Life Confused.com membership cards per party. The use of more cards is at the participating restaurant’s discretion and you should confirm this with the participating restaurant prior to booking.
5. The cheapest meal per party shall be free.
6. Your card is valid until the date that is specified on the front of your Hi-Life Confused.com membership card.
7. The Hi-Life Confused.com membership cards must be presented on arrival at the restaurant. If no card is produced, you must pay the full price for your dining meal.
8. The list of participating restaurants remains subject to change. Please contact your chosen restaurant to confirm continual availability of the offer, or alternatively check the full list of participating restaurants via www.hi-life.co.uk regularly to avoid disappointment.
9. Normal restaurant cancellation procedures apply to all customers.
Exceptions and exclusions
10. All additional customers will pay the full price. All additional courses and drinks will be paid for at full price.
11. Many of the offers may exclude Public Holidays and Bank Holidays, Christmas periods, Valentines Day, Mother’s Day, Fathers’ Day and other celebratory and promotional occasions. You should confirm this with the chosen venue prior to booking.
12. Customers are advised to call the restaurant in advance of their visit to check availability, discuss the usage of the offer (restrictions may apply) and make their booking to avoid any disappointment.
13. The Hi-Life Confused.com membership card is based on standard prices and may only apply to a specific set menu.
14. Participating restaurants reserve the right to vary prices, times and offer availability (e.g. public holidays).
15. Photocopied, scanned, damaged or illegible cards will not be accepted.
16. Only one Hi-Life Confused.com membership card shall be made available per person.
17. This offer is only available for new motor or home insurance policies purchased directly though www.confused.com. Purchases made via any other channel or website are excluded from this offer.
Multiple card use
18. You can use the Hi-Life Confused.com membership card as many times as you like before the expiry date specified on the card.
Loss of card
19. Lost or damaged cards can be replaced at an administration cost of £5.00. The replacement of the card will be administered by Hi Life. Please contact Hi Life on Tel: 01253 608910 / Tel: 0800 4584634 to arrange your replacement.
20. The Hi-Life Confused.com Membership cards has no monetary value, is non-transferable, cannot be resold and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or redeemed in whole or part for cash.
21. The Hi-Life Confused.com Membership Card is administered by TLC Incentives Ltd, PO Box 468, Swansea, SA1 1RH.
22. The Promoter is Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL
23. Neither TLC, Confused.com, their agents or distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability for (a) any non-acceptance by a restaurant of this card or (b) any inability by the bearer to use this card properly or at all or (c) the contents, accuracy or use of either this card or the restaurant listing, nor will any of them be liable for any personal loss or injury occurring at the restaurant, and (d) any technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access. Neither TLC, Confused.com nor their agents or distributors guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the restaurants and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
24. The “how to use” instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
25. Participating restaurants are all contracted to participate in the free dining offer.
26. TLC reserves the right to offer a substitute reward of equal or greater value.
27. The Promoter and TLC reserves the right to vary these terms without notice or withdraw the offer at any time prior to the promotion end date without notice.
28. The terms of this promotion are as stated here and no other representations (written or verbal) shall apply.
29. Any persons taking advantage of this promotion do so on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
30. This promotion is governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Back to top