1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The competition begins on the 10th December at 9:00am and ends on the 21st December at 23:59.
4. To enter click on the relevant advent calendar window of that day and tweet the automated message that has been created by Confused.com. You must follow Confused.com on twitter @confused.com to qualify for the prize draw. You can find the calendar here.
5. To qualify you must have your own personal twitter account.
6. Entries are limited to one per twitter account per day. Only one prize can be won per person. In the event of the same person being drawn on two separate days, only the first prize drawn will be won.
7. There are 17 prizes to be won:
- 1 x A hamper of goodies for men and women
- 2 x £50 vouchers
- 1 x £100 vouchers
- 3 x Cara calendars
- 1 x Digital camera Panasonic DMC-TZ30EB-K Compact Camera - Black (14.1MP, 20x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD (R.R.P. £219.99)
- 1 x Set of 6 chart topping DVDs
- 1 x Cara goodies (signed picture, mug, backpack with sweets)
- 1 x Nexus 7 16GB (R.R.P £199)
- 1x One night’s stay in London for 2 tickets to see a show (The prize ‘One night’s stay in London for 2 with 2 tickets to see a show,’ can be used between the months of Jan & March 2013 depending on when the winner is available. The accommodation and theatre tickets will be paid for by Confused.com. The accommodation will be chosen by Confused.com with a minimum standard of 3 stars. The show chosen will be discussed with the winner and Confused.com. Meals, transport, additional hotel charges or other additional expenses are not included.)
- 7 x Hunter wellies
8. Winners will be randomly selected by the Confused.com site Editor on each day of the competition from all of the entries for that day.
9. The prize winners will be notified by Twitter within seven (7) days of the draw that takes place each day, using the twitter handle provided on entry.
10. If the Promoter is unable to contact a prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by the judge from remaining entries.
11. No purchase is necessary.
12. Prizes will be dispatched to the competition winners by no later than the 14 January 2013, subject to successful contact being established with the prizewinner.
13. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
14. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
15. Entries will not be considered as part of this promotion if, at the sole discretion of Confused.com, they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
16. The names and counties of the prize winners will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Confused Advent Calendar Competition 2012, Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL, after 1 April 2013.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value or to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
18. In all cases the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
19. The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
20. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
21. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL.