1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins on the 23rd May 2011 and closes at 23:59 on the 30th May 2011.
4. In order to be entered you must:
1. count the number of times ‘Confused.com’ is sung in our ‘Con-Fused-Dot-Com’ advert (YMCA remake), which is available to view here
2. email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your full name and date of birth.
5. Only one entry per person. In the event of duplicate entries, the first email received at the above email address will be considered the entry.
6. No purchase necessary
7. The prize is a £50 voucher to spend online at Love2Shop (www.love2shop.co.uk).
8. The winner will be randomly selected on the 3rd June 2011 by Confused.com from all the correct answers submitted.
9. The winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the draw, using the email address provided as part of the quote process.
10. If the promoter is unable to contact the winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new winner will then be randomly selected from remaining correct entries.
11. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
13. The names and counties of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to; Con-Fused-Dot-Com Promotion, Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL after 1st March 2011.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
15. In all cases the promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
16. The winner may be required to take part in related publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
17. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
18. Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL.
Promoter: Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL.