1. The competition open to residents of the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. There is no purchase necessary.
4. The competition begins on the 15th September 2016 at 09:00 and ends on 29th September 2016 at 23:59.
5. To enter this competition you must visit the competition page on our community and share your picture of your car den (a pretend car made out of cardboard) ensuring that any children are not included in the photograph, any entries with children in them will not be entered into the competition. The Confused.com site editor will pick the picture they feel has the best den as the winner on 3rd October 2016 at 10:00.
6. Entries are limited to one per account. In the case of multiple entries, only the first entry will be included in the competition.
7. There is one prize - a 6v Volkswagen Beetle ride on car with remote control, suitable for children over 3 up to a maximum weight of 35kg.
8. The prize winner will be notified via the email address associated with their Confused.com account within 7 days of the closing date, to arrange delivery of the prize. The winner will need to provide Confused.com with a geographical address for delivery of the prize.
9. If the Promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days of the closing date, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.
10. By entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
11. Entries will not be considered as part of this competition if, at the sole discretion of Confused.com, they contain language or actions that are in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
12. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
13. The name and county of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope (after 28th December 2016) to: Competition: Car den competition, Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value or to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
15. In all cases the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
17. This competition and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this competition.
18. When taking part in the Confused.com Community, please ensure you adhere to our Community house rules
at all times.
20. By uploading an image to this competition, you are hereby giving permission to Confused.com to use your image for any marketing activity we deem suitable, and granting us full copyright of the image. Please ensure children under the age of 18 are not included in the photos.
Promoter: Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL.