1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 17 years old or over.
3. The competition begins on 17 October 2011 and closes at 23:59 on 31 October 2011.
4. Winners will be notified by 23:59 on 30 Novermber 2011.
5. Entrants must email their name to email@example.com with the subject line 'Drive safely app'.
6. 50 winners will be chosen at random after the competition closes.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. The app is worth $13.95 for a one year subscription to the enhanced version of 'DriveSafe.ly'.
8. £8.95 is based on current exchange rate.
9. App is only available for iPhone users.
10. There is no cash alternative.
11. Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will not be counted.
12. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
13. In unforseen circumstances we reserve the right to provide an alternate prize of equal or greater value.
14. In all cases the promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
16. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Cake Group Limited. Registered in England No. 02413782. Registered Address: 10 Stephen Mews, London, W1T 1AG. VAT Registration Number: 544 3362 53