1. The promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins on the 28th November 2012 and closes at 23:59 on the 20th December 2012.
4. To enter you must submit your email address to subscribe to our fortnightly newsletter.
5. Only one entry per person. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first submitted entry will be considered in the draw.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. The prize is one pair of Classic short boots in chocolate or grey. There are five pairs to be won. If drawn as a winner, you will be able to choose the size of the boots but not the colour or style.
8. The prize winners will be randomly selected on the 5th January 2013 by Confused.com from all submitted entries.
9. The prize winners will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the draw, using the email address provided as part of the entry.
10. If the promoter is unable to contact a prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be randomly selected from remaining entries.
11. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
12. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
13. The names and countries of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to; EU Gender Directive Ugg Boots Promotion, 3rd Floor, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL after 1st April 2013.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
15. In all cases the promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
16. The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
17. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
18. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), 3rd Floor, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL.