1. The competition is open to residents of Great Britain, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands, excluding employees and their immediate families of Confused.com, the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over and the person in the video must be the entrant.
3. The competition begins at 0900 hours on the 16th May 2012 and closes at 0900 hours on the 6th June 2012.
4. To enter, you must upload a video of yourself performing a talent in 5 seconds and email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @Confused.com with the YouTube URL to be entered.
5. Multiple entries are permitted but, in that event, only one entry per person will be added to the Confused.com playlist, as selected by the Confused.com Site Editor, and entered into the final.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. There is one prize of £500 to be won.
8. The videos will be judged and the most entertaining ones will be added to a playlist on our YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/Confuseddotcomonline/), as selected by the Confused.com Site Editor, at 1200 hours on the 6th June 2012.
9. The chosen videos will then be entered into a YouTube Slam competition where members of the public are able to vote for their favourite.
10. The video at the top of the leaderboard on our YouTube slam page at 1200 hours on the 15th June 2012 will be declared the winner.
11. The prize winner will be notified via YouTube within seven (7) days of the draw, using the account used to post the video on YouTube.
12. If the promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 30 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by the judge from remaining entries.
13. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
14. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
15. Entries will not be considered as part of this promotion if, at the sole discretion of Confused.com, they contain language or actions that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
16. The name and county of the prize winner will be available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Confused 5 Second Challenge Competition, Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL after 1st August 2012.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
18. In all cases the promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The prize winner may be required to take part in related publicity or marketing activity and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
20. Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
21. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
22. Confused.com reserves the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions or to withdraw the promotion at any time. To opt out of the competition, please email email@example.com expressing your wish to be removed and include your name and email address in the email body.
Promoter: Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL
Terms and conditions were revised on Wednesday 23 May, 2012.
Back to top