Why choose UIS Pet insurance?
- Policies include a 24 hour vet advice line to help answer those tricky questions
- All claims are assessed by fully qualified veterinary nurses who understand your pet's illness or accident and offer a 5 day turnaround to help get you through those difficult times quickly
- UIS Pet insurance could put you in contact with members of the National Register of Petsitters to help you if you're off on holiday or to keep your pet company whilst you're at work (please be aware that any costs associated with using petsitters are not included in a standard UIS policy)
UIS Pet insurance: Facts
- UIS Pet insurance offer 4 products to choose from. The basic of which, Crystal, provides for accidents only. Their Diamond cover provides up to £4,000 worth of cover per condition, per policy year for veterinary fees should your pet get a long term illness
- Puppies and kittens could be covered from as little as 8 weeks old and there is no upper age limit for your pet to be insured
- You have the option to pay in monthly, interest-free payments as well as a one off annual payment
Having a pet can be expensive, so it could help to take out an insurance policy if the worst was to happen. UIS pet insurance, a registered trading name of Ultimate Pet Partners Limited, have 12 years' experience in assessing claims and have every confidence in assisting you with any problems you may come up against.
In the event of a claim, they could even pay your vet directly which means less hassle for you and more time to help your much loved companion recuperate.
Compare a range of pet insurance providers including UIS Pet insurance with Confused.com.