Why choose Paws & Claws pet insurance?
- Essential vet fees cover up to £5,000
- Physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, acupuncture, homeopathic/herbal medicines or laser treatment covered under all policies except One Paw
- All claims assessed by qualified veterinary nurses
Paws & Claws pet insurance: facts
- Paws & Claws is a registered trading name of Ultimate Pet Partners Limited, based in Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Fully UK based contact centre
- Interest free monthly and annual payment options
A bit about Paws & Claws pet insurance
They offer cover up to £5,000 for veterinary fees with an excess as low as £69 to help towards those dreaded veterinary bills. Cover is available for your smitten kitten or precious pup from as young as 8 weeks old!
Your pet is an important part of the family and with 1 in 3 requiring veterinary treatment every year following an accident or illness (according to the ABI 2009 Pet Statistics) it is vital that you are able to provide the care your pet needs if the worst happens. They have a variety of plans for you to choose from to suit your individual needs and budget.
Should you be in the unfortunate position where you need to make a claim for your pet, Paws & Claws have fully qualified veterinary nurses in place to assess your claim fairly.
Compare a range of pet insurance providers including Pets & Claws with Confused.com.