Why choose Argos Pet insurance?
- A range of Silver, Gold or Platinum packages that offer their own benefits and levels of cover
- Policies give you access to Argos vetfone - your 24hr freephone hotline to qualified veterinary nurses
- Puppies and kittens could be covered from just 8 weeks old
Argos Pet insurance: facts
- There is the option to pay monthly at no extra cost
- The platinum cover could provide up to £7,000 worth of cover per year for vets fees should your pet get a long term illness
- In the event of a claim, Argos could pay the vet directly meaning less hassle for you and more time to help your cat or dog recuperate
Having a pet can be expensive so it could help to take out an insurance policy if the worst was to happen. Argos have been helping to protect cats, dogs and pet owners for over 10 years.
To help put your mind at ease, if your cat or dog is suffering from anything that is worrying you or if they are having any problems, there is a free Argos vetfone service which is available 24/7. Cover is also available for cats and dogs from as little 8 weeks old and there is no upper age limit for vet fee cover.
Argos have also teamed up with Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc, one of the largest and most experienced pet insurers in the UK, to help give you their best cover.