THE NECTAR POINTS PROMOTION ENDED AT 23:59 ON WEDNESDAY 08TH January 2014.
Please note: If you have already made a claim for purchases up to the end date the process could take up to 90 days before your Nectar Points will appear on your account or 120 days if you have purchased a life insurance policy.
1) Promoter and Data Controller is Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), 3rd Floor, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL
2) The promotion is for car insurance, home insurance, motorbike insurance, van insurance, pet insurance, income protection or life insurance purchased through Confused.com
3) The promotion is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man who are aged 18 or over
4) 1,000 Nectar Points are available for each valid purchase of car insurance, home insurance, motorbike insurance, van insurance, pet insurance or income protection. 5,000 Nectar Points are available for each valid life insurance policy purchased which remains in force for a minimum of 90 days from the start of the policy.
5) You can make up to four claims for Nectar points per Nectar card within any rolling six month period.
6) Once your insurance provider confirms your purchase via Confused.com and in accordance with these terms and conditions, you will be awarded with 1,000 Nectar Points (5,000 Nectar Points if you purchased a life insurance policy). Please note: the process could take up to 90 days before your Nectar Points will appear on your account or 120 days if you have purchased a life insurance policy.
7) The promotion is only available for the products stated in 2) above, purchased directly through www.confused.com online or by phone. Purchases made via any other channel or website are excluded from this promotion.
8) Confused.com reserves the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions or to withdraw the promotion at any time.
9) No cash or any other alternatives are available.
10) Confused.com accepts no liability or responsibility for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
11)Confused.com reserve the right to refuse Nectar point awards under this promotion if fraud or misuse is suspected.
12) This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
13) A Nectar double points promotion ran between 13th December 2012 and 09th April 2013 inclusive. Terms and conditions of this promotion can be read here.