The £Million Mega Draw and £10,000 weekly draws.
1) Within these Terms and Conditions, 'we', 'us' and 'our' refer to the Promoter, Inspop.com Limited trading as "Confused.com"
Where we say "Draw" we mean this promotion, comprising the "£Million Mega Draw" and related £10,000 weekly draws.
Where we say "entry period", we mean between 12:00:01 a.m. on 25th June 2014 and 11:59:59 p.m. on 30th September 2014.
Where we say a "qualifying customer", we mean customers who have purchased a qualifying insurance product and have entered the Draw by completing the form at www.confused.com/million-mega-draw within the entry period.
Where we say a "qualifying insurance product", we mean a car, home or travel insurance policy purchased through Confused.com, or a full application for life insurance submitted through Confused.com, within the entry period. For the avoidance of doubt, motorbike, van, caravan, landlords or temporary car insurance products or any other product not listed above or any purchase made via Nectar Insurance powered by Confused.com are not included within this promotion.
Where we say "week" or "weekly", we mean 12:00:01 a.m. on Monday to 12:00:00 p.m. (midnight) on Sunday except in the case of the first "weekly draw" where a "week" means 12:00:01 a.m. on 25th June 2014 to 12:00:00 (midnight) on 6th July 2014 and the last "weekly draw", where a "week" means 12:00:01 a.m. on 22nd September 2014 to 11:59:59 p.m. on 30th September 2014.
Entry is open to qualifying customers who are aged 18 and over at the time of purchasing a qualifying insurance product and are legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland & Wales only), but excludes officers, and employees and their immediate families of Inspop.com Limited, any other company within the Admiral Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. By "immediate families" we mean one's spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings and their children (i.e. nieces and nephews), regardless of where they live.
By entering the Draw, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2) The £Million Mega Draw is for one winner to receive a prize of £1,000,000 (one million pounds sterling).
3) In addition to the £Million Mega Draw, there are 13 (thirteen) £10,000 prizes to be won. The first £10,000 draw will be made from qualifying customers who enter between 12:00:01 a.m. on 25th June 2014 and 12:00:00 (midnight) on 6th July 2014, followed by 11 weekly draws. The final (13th) £10,000 draw will be made from qualifying customers who enter between 12:00:01 a.m. on 22nd September 2014 and 11:59:59 p.m. on 30th September 2014.
Entering the Draw
4) To take part in the £Million Mega Draw and the £10,000 draw, you must be a qualifying customer, who has purchased a qualifying insurance product and completed and submitted the entry form within the entry period.
5) The winner of the £Million Mega Draw will be randomly selected from amongst all eligible entries received during the entry period in a draw on 3rd October 2014.
6) In addition, all qualifying customers will be entered into the £10,000 draw for the week they complete the entry form at www.confused.com/million-mega-draw/select. The £10,000 draw winners will be randomly selected from amongst all eligible entries received during each week following the week of entry.
7) Each entry will be given a unique reference number. This reference number will confirm entry to the Draw, subject to certain validation checks.
8) Only one entry to the Draw per purchase of a qualifying insurance product is permitted, but in the event of duplicate entries for the same purchase, only the first entry will be entered into the Draw. There is no limit to the amount of purchases of qualifying insurance products allowing entry to the Draw.
9) The entrant must be the main person named within the qualifying insurance product.
10) By entering the Draw, winners accept that they may be required to take part in related publicity or marketing activity without entitlement to any financial reward and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
11) We will contact the winner of the £Million Mega Draw within five working days of making the draw.
12) We will contact the winners of the weekly £10,000 draws within five working days of making the draw.
13) We will use the contact details provided as part of the entry form to contact the winners.
14) In addition to the winners contact, an email will be sent to all entrants indicating the draw(s) have taken place and will contain the unique entry number. The winning entry numbers will also be available at www.confused.com/million-mega-draw/winners-page.
15) All winners will be required to provide reasonable proof of their identity including age and address at the time of entry. Checks will be made against their purchase of a qualifying insurance product with the disclosed insurance provider.
16) We will make payment of the prizes no later than four weeks after contacting and verifying the winners.
17) The prizes are as stated and not transferable to another individual or entity.
18) If we are unable to contact a winner within 21 days of a draw date or obtain suitable verification as per 15) above within 14 days thereafter or potential winner is determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn from the remaining relevant entries.
19) The winners' names and countries will be available upon request between three and six months after the entry period, by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: £Million Mega Draw, Confused.com, Greyfriars House. Greyfriars Road, Cardiff. CF10 3AL.
Other important terms
21) Entries made online using methods generated by script, macro or the use of automated devices or otherwise in a manner contrary to these Terms and Conditions or to general principles of good faith will be void.
22) In all cases the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23) We accept no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
24) We will not be liable for any failure to complete this Promotion if such a failure if caused by supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure being an event(s) which, without the fault of either party, renders performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution. If such circumstances arise, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Promotion. In such event, the Promoter may select the winner(s) from among all eligible entries received prior to such action being taken or otherwise in a manner determined by the Promoter to be fair, appropriate or consistent with these Terms and Conditions. Notice of any such action will be posted on the Confused.com website.
25) The Promoter is Inspop.com Limited (trading as "Confused.com"), Floor 3, Greyfriars House, Greyfriars Road, Cardiff, CF10 3AL.