Why choose Sainsbury’s Bank Loans?
- Fixed rate repayments that can be tailored to suit your budget
- Receive exclusive Nectar card rewards as a Sainsbury’s shopper
- Sainsbury's Price Promise guarantees you get their best rate
Sainsbury’s Bank Loans: Facts
- UK based emergency helpline available 7 days a week
- A Two-month repayment holiday is available at the start of your loan, subject to eligibility
- To apply for a loan you must be between 18 and 80 years old and have a permanent UK address
Sainsbury’s Bank aim to provide you with the most suitable loans every time you apply.
You are eligible to apply for a loan if you are aged between 18 and 80, have a permanent UK address, hold a bank or building society account, do not have a bad credit history, and are in paid employment, self-employed or retired with a pension.
A two-month repayment holiday is available to eligible customers, allowing you to only start repaying your loan after two months of no repayment; interest applies.
You can use Confused.com to compare unsecured personal loans from Sainsbury's Bank as well as a range of other UK loan providers.