Why choose Pru Protect life insurance?
- Guaranteed insurability option (the ability to increase cover without the need for further medical underwriting, subject to certain criteria and terms & conditions)
- Terminal Illness cover
- Critical Illness cover for children (where life and critical illness is selected)
- Free ‘Immediate Cover’ during application assessment (subject to terms and conditions)
Pru Protect life insurance: facts
- Created in conjunction with Discovery, South Africa’s leading insurer
- Prudential was established in 1848 and has 7.8 million customers
- They are the leading European insurer in Asia
Pru have created Pru Protect life insurance with leading South African insurer, Discovery. The aim of this product is to provide great life insurance cover while encouraging people to improve their health at the same time.
Pru Protect life insurance provide comprehensive serious illness cover for up to 161 listed conditions and primary cover for 100. What’s more Pru is proud that their life insurance pays out when it needs to.
Remember, buying direct is not always cheaper – you could get a better deal with Confused.com.