Why choose AEGON life insurance?
Get a quote
- Free accidental death benefit pre-completion
- Guaranteed insurability option (the ability to increase cover without the need for further medical underwriting, subject to certain criteria and terms & conditions)
- Terminal Illness cover
- Critical Illness cover for children (where life and critical illness is selected)
- Free accidental death benefit during application assessment
- Carefirst – 24 hour policyholder helpline service
Ready to get a life insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying direct is not always cheaper – you could get a better deal with Confused.com.
AEGON life insurance: facts
- Otto Thorenson is CEO of AEGON life insurance
- AEGON is an accredited Investor in People
- AEGON became the new name for Scottish Equitable in the 1990s
AEGON is the new name for Scottish Equitable and is based in Edinburgh. Scottish Equitable provided pensions, insurance, investments and annuities since 1832.
Confused.com offers AEGON life insurance products including critical illness protection and life cover.