Why choose Saga home insurance?
- Especially for the over 50s
- No paperwork to complete
- UK-based call centre and no automated menus
Saga home insurance: facts
- Saga home insurance is just for the over 50s
- Cover automatically increases for Christmas and weddings
- Part of the group which includes Saga magazine
Saga home insurance is especially for people over 50. You can choose buildings or contents insurance, or combine the two for a discounted rate. The standard Saga home insurance policy provides buildings cover up to £500,000 and contents up to £50,000.
Saga believes in doing things properly, and their home insurance policies also include protection for when your home is unoccupied for up to 60 days in a row, perfect for long holidays.
If you need to get in touch, you can call someone in the UK and Saga don’t ask you to use an automated telephone menu.
Remember, buying Saga Home Insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.