Why choose Saga home insurance?
Get a quote
- Especially for the over 50s
- No paperwork to complete
- UK-based call centre and no automated menus
Ready to get a home insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Saga home insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.
Saga home insurance: facts
- Saga home insurance is just for the over 50s
- Cover automatically increases for Christmas and weddings
- Part of the group which includes Saga magazine
Saga home insurance is especially for people over 50. You can choose buildings or contents insurance, or combine the two for a discounted rate. The standard Saga home insurance policy provides buildings cover up to £500,000 and contents up to £50,000.
Saga believes in doing things properly, and their home insurance policies also include protection for when your home is unoccupied for up to 60 days in a row, perfect for long holidays.
If you need to get in touch, you can call someone in the UK and Saga don’t ask you to use an automated telephone menu.