Why choose Marks & Spencer home insurance?
- New for old cover on all replaced contents
- Two cover options – premier or standard
- Unlimited buildings and contents cover
Marks & Spencer home insurance: facts
- M&S home insurance is provided by AXA Insurance UK plc
- M&S cardholders receive 1,000 M&S points with policies
- No additional charge to pay monthly by Direct Debit
Spencer home insurance offers buildings and contents policies, with two levels of
cover to choose from. Their premier cover offers protection for accidental damage to freezer contents, storm damage to gates and fences, and visitor's belongings.
Marks & Spencer offer a range of optional extras including:
- Cover for contents away from your home
- Home emergency cover
- Legal expenses cover
The standard cover
from Marks & Spencer offers the same great quality and service of the premier service – just a lower level of payout and, in turn, a lower premium