Why choose Marks And Spencer home insurance?
- Choose your level of cover
- Get lower premiums by increasing your excess
- Unlimited garden and freezer cover as standard
Marks And Spencer home insurance: facts
- M&S home insurance is provided by AXA Insurance UK plc
- M&S Cardholders receive 1,000 M&S points with policies
- Claim once every four years without affecting your no-claims bonus
Marks & Spencer home insurance has 2 levels of cover, standard and premier, with a range of optional extras.
Kids at uni? The premier Marks & Spencer home insurance not only covers your possessions at home, it covers dependants' possessions away from home too so there’s no need for extra student home insurance.
The standard cover from Marks & Spencer offers the same great quality and service of the premier service – just a lower level of payout and, in turn, a lower premium.
Remember, buying Marks & Spencer direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.