Why choose Lloyds Bank home insurance?
- Buildings and Contents cover tailored to your needs
- Guidance and advice from our trained UK based, telephone consultants
- 24 hour emergency homeline number
- Personal Claims Consultants for complex claims, if we feel you need the extra support
Lloyds Bank home insurance: facts
Lloyds Bank Home Insurance includes reassuring benefits as standard, including:
- Alternative accommodation - for your family and domestic pets if you can't live in your home because of an insured event.
- Replacement of Sets Cover - following a successful claim, we'll replace the undamaged items of a matching set if a reasonable match can't be found.
- Public Liability cover - in case of claims made against you by visitors who get injured following an accident at your home.
- Buildings Insurance that covers Accidental damage to underground services - such as underground pipe or drains belonging to you.
- Contents Insurance that covers belongings in your house, bungalow, flat or maisonette including:
- Replacement locks and keys
- Freezer contents
- Money and credit cards
- Visitors belongings - protection for items your visitors bring with them when they visit your home.
Our Home Insurance is subject to edibility. Limits terms and exclusions apply.
Lloyds Bank Home Insurance is underwritten by Lloyds Bank General Insurance Limited.