Why choose Churchill home insurance?
Get a quote
- New-for-old replacement
- UK-based 24-hour helpline open 7 days a week
- Range of extras to add to your home cover policy
Ready to get a home insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Churchill home insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.
Churchill home insurance: facts
- Founded in 1989, Churchill was one of the UK’s first direct insurers
- Churchill is a UK-based company with its head offices in Kent
- Churchill has been part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group since 2003
Churchill was one of the UK’s first direct insurers, so you can rely on them to give you the right buildings and contents cover at the right price.
Insure your buildings up to £1,000,000 and your contents up to £50,000, with new-for-old replacement.
For even greater peace of mind, you can take out optional extras for accidental damage, home emergencies, legal expenses and more.