Why choose VitalityHealth?
- NHS hospital cash benefits
- Hospital and specialist fees
- Private ambulance, parent accommodation and home nursing
Who are VitalityHealth?
VitalityHealth is an award-winning private medical insurance organisation. In 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010 and 2012 they were recognised as the Best Individual Private Medical Insurance Provider of the Year at the Health Insurance Awards. 2013 saw VitalityHealth win the Defaqto Private Medical Insurance award.
VitalityHealth run Vitality, which is a health living programme that offers members a number of discounts and rewards in turn for making positive changes, such as exercising, eating healthily and not smoking. Olympic gold medalist Jessica Ennis is the ambassador for Vitality.
- Vitality encourages people to improve their health by doing everyday things, like walking, going to the gym, eating healthily or not smoking.
- As they take part in the programme, they'll earn Vitality points which count towards their Vitality status.
- Everyone starts at Bronze and can move up to Silver, then Gold and finally Platinum. The higher their Vitality status becomes, the greater the rewards they could receive.