Why choose PHC health insurance?
- Comprehensive cover for in-patient and out-patient treatment
- Four different cover plans available
- NHS cash benefit of £100 a night
PHC health insurance facts
- Radiotherapy and chemotherapy fees covered
- Surgeons and anaesthetists fees covered
- Out patient surgical procedures covered
The Permanent Health Company (PHC) was launched in 1994 and offer high quality private medical insurance plans. PHC's range of medical insurance policies are designed to give personal and corporate clients choice of uncomplicated but comprehensive plans to meet any budget or medical insurance requirement.
PHC makes customer service its number one priority and are committed to offering simple, easy to understand plans backed by personal customer service.
Health Insurance Plans
PHC offer four medical insurance plans with different levels of benefits, excesses, hospitals and a six week wait option. You can also choose between moratorium and full medical underwriting.