Why choose Loco2 gas & electricity?
Compare Gas & Electricity
- LoCO2 is an ethical supplier of renewable energy
- Options for those who want to reduce carbon footprint
- Experienced and friendly customer service team
Ready to get a Gas & Electricity quote? Click the 'Quote' button above to get started.
Loco2 gas & electricity: facts
- The Group that owns LoCO2 Energy has been in operation since 1997
- Its electricity prices dropped on average 3% in 2009-10
- The LoCO2 head office is in Hertfordshire
LoCO2 Energy supplies electricity to homes and businesses via the National Grid. Its core activity is renewable energy and the LoCO2 company ethos is to be an ethical supplier of low carbon and renewable energy for the community.
LoCO2 owns and operates 6 hydropower stations in the UK and has 2 more in development. As a customer of LoCO2 you can benefit from a range of energy services.
LoCO2 Energy is part of a privately owned group made up of UK energy companies including Tradelink Solutions Ltd, TLS Hydro Power Ltd and a number of independent hydropower stations.
Whatever you’re looking for from your electricity supplier, with Confused.com you can find a good deal quickly and simply. We compare lots of energy providers, including LoCO2 Energy. On average, 10% of our customers save at least £401 on their gas and electricity bills when they change tariffs*.
*10% of customers who switched gas & electricity (dual fuel) with Confused.com saved over £360 (March - May '14)