Why choose EDF Energy gas & electricity?
- Competitive prices on gas and electricity
- You can manage your EDF account online
- Choose dual fuel or just electricity
EDF Energy gas & electricity: facts
- EDF Energy employs over 12,000 people
- EDF Energy works with schools to educate about safe electricity use
- Made up of London Energy, Seeboard Energy, SWEB Energy and Virgin Energy
EDF Energy is the largest supplier of electricity to London, the South East and South West of England.
EDF has over 5 million customers and gets power to 25% of the population. This is via its coal and gas-fired power stations, private CHP (combined heat and power) plants, wind farms and energy infrastructure.
EDF Energy backs sustainability and renewable energy and wants to help fight climate change.
EDF has lots of business customers including Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted airports, the Channel Tunnel, Canary Wharf and the London Underground.
We compare tariffs from all the UK's energy providers, including EDF Energy. Whatever you’re looking for from your gas and electricity supplier, we can help find the best deal for you. On average, 10% of our customers save at least £401 on their gas and electricity bills when they change tariffs*.
*10% of customers who switched gas & electricity (dual fuel) with Confused.com saved over £360 (March - May '14)