Why book with Confused.com Cruises?
Whether you're looking for a short cruise through Europe or two weeks in the Carribean on a luxury cruise liner, Confused.com could help you find a great deal
- Compare 100s of deals to find you the right cruise for you
- Sailings available from the UK
- Read the latest reviews to find out what other people think
- Simple online booking process
We’ve partnered with cruise experts Cruise.co.uk to bring you a fantastic range of cruises whether you’re hoping to travel through the Caribbean, the Mediterranean or even if you’re feeling adventurous and looking for a transatlantic crossing.
Our simple process allows you to search by destination, departure port, cruise line and even by cruise ship if you’re a seasoned cruise goer looking to return to an old favourite. We compare all the major cruise lines so there are cruises for all sorts of budgets, whether you’re looking for a cheap last minute getaway or the holiday of a lifetime on one of the luxury cruise ships.
You can check deck plans to familiarise yourself with the ship before you travel and check out the itineraries of each sailing to make sure it ticks all the boxes as far as destinations are concerned. We also feature real traveller reviews so before you book your cruise you can find out what other travellers thought of it.
Don't forget your travel insurance
In the excitement of booking your holiday it's easy to forget about things like travel insurance, so consider sorting out a travel policy before you go. With Confused.com you can compare cruise specific travel policies which could cover you should anything go wrong while you're away.
- Medical cover is extremely important for any holiday, but particularly if you are hundred of miles away from the mainland and require medical assistance.
- Delayed departure/abandoning your trip due to poor weather conditions, strike, industrial action or mechanical problems could also be covered.
- Cancellations could be covered for pre-paid travel, accomodation and unused excursions if you have to cancel your trip in an emergency.
- Missed port departures could be covered should you fail to arrive at the port in time to join the ship.
Confused Cruises are arranged and administered by www.cruise.co.uk Ltd (Company Number 05420658) whose registered office is at Henley Golf Club, Birmingham Road, Henley-In-Arden, West Midlands, B95 5QA.www.cruise.co.uk are a member of ABTA (Association of British Travel Agents) no. 78024 and a member of ATOL (Air Travel Organiser's License) no. 3385