Why choose a Virgin credit card?
- Discounts on Virgin holidays, media and more
- You pay off the highest interest transactions first
- Contactless payments when you spend £15 or less
Virgin Credit Cards: facts
- Virgin was set up in 1970 by Richard Branson.
- Virgin credit cards are issued by MBNA.
- MBNA is Europe’s largest credit card lender and employs 5,000 people.
Get competitive APRs and save money on Virgin products when you take out a Virgin Credit Card.
As well as regular 0% offers on purchases and balance transfers, with a Virgin credit card you’ll also get exclusive discounts on Virgin holidays, activities, gym membership, wines, cosmetics, jewellery, homeware and media packages.
You can also be sure that you’re always paying the least interest possible because your monthly payments will always be used to pay off the balance with the highest rate of interest first.
You can also save time and hassle when you’re buying small things like newspapers and lunch by swiping your Virgin Credit Card in shops offering contactless payment.
It’s simple to find the right credit card for you with Confused.com. We compare credit cards from over 200 providers, including Virgin.
Compare the latest Virgin credit card deals