Why choose a Tesco Credit Card?
- Get Clubcard points worldwide, even in non-Tesco stores
- Convert your points to spend in other stores or on flights
- Free Tesco Credit Card protection with 24-hour helpline
Tesco Credit Cards: facts
- Tesco Credit Cards are issued by Tesco Bank
- Tesco is the UK’s largest retailer
- Tesco has 3,700 stores worldwide and employs over 440,000 people
Earn extra Tesco Clubcard points – wherever you shop – with a Tesco Clubcard Credit Card.
Whether you’re shopping in Tesco or anywhere else in the world, you’ll get 1 point for every £4 you spend on your Tesco Credit Card.
You’ll also get competitive APRs and no annual fee. Plus Tesco sometimes offer 0% balance transfer deals.
You can even convert your Tesco Clubcard vouchers into rewards to use at other companies, including Cineworld and the RAC.
Or why not get free flights as you shop by converting your Tesco Clubcard vouchers into Airmiles?
Finding a credit card to suit you with Confused.com is simple. We compare credit cards from over 100 providers, including Tesco.
Compare the latest Tesco credit card deals