Why choose a Sainsburys Credit Card?
- 3 competitive APR credit cards to choose from
- Earn extra Nectar points in Sainsbury’s and other stores
- Free travel perks like insurance, no fee currency and more
Sainsburys Credit Card:facts
- Sainsbury’s credit cards are provided by Sainsbury’s Bank
- Sainsbury’s Bank is co-owned by J Sainsbury plc and Lloyds Banking Group
- The first Sainsbury’s store opened on London’s Drury Lane in 1869
Want to make the most of your shopping in Sainsbury’s – and other shops? Sign up for one of 3 Sainsbury’s Credit Cards and find out how much money you could save.
The Sainsbury’s Nectar Credit Card gives you an extremely competitive APR and it can save even more on your grocery shopping with double Nectar points on Sainsbury’s shopping and 1 point for every £5 you spend in other stores.
Or you could save money on your next holiday – and every holiday after – with a Sainsbury’s Gold Credit Card. Your card will give you annual worldwide family travel insurance, no fees when you withdraw cash at home or abroad and lots more.
Finding a credit card to suit you with Confused.com is simple. We compare credit cards from over 200 providers, including Sainsbury’s.
Compare the latest Sainsbury's credit card deals