Why choose an RBS Credit Card?
- Wide range of competitive credit cards to choose from
- Manage your credit card account easily and securely online
- Earn points for flights, holidays and more with YourPoints World MasterCard
RBS Credit Card: facts
- Founded in 1727, RBS has over 280 years of banking experience
- RBS has over 40 million customers worldwide
- RBS Group also owns NatWest and other well-known brands
Find a credit card that matches your needs from RBS, one of the world’s largest, most experienced banks.
Whether your priority is to cut your credit card bills or boost your savings, RBS offer a fantastic range of credit cards with perks that can help boost your financial situation.
Or if your finances are all sorted, you can earn points to spend on flights, holidays and shopping with the YourPoints World MasterCard.
There’s also a specially-designed RBS Student Credit Card and the exclusive RBS Black Credit Card for people earning over £75,000.
Finding a credit card to suit you with Confused.com is simple. We compare credit cards from over 100 providers, including RBS.
Compare the latest RBS credit card deals