Why choose a Natwest Credit Card?
- Wide range of competitive credit cards to choose from
- Manage your credit card account easily and securely online
- Get online help 24/7
Natwest Credit Card: facts
- National Provincial Bank and Westminster Bank were founded in 1833 and 1836
- The 2 banks merged in 1968 to form NatWest
- NatWest is part of the RBS Group
Find your ideal credit card with NatWest – one of the UK’s most trusted banks.
A NatWest credit card gives you highly competitive rates backed up by almost 200 years of banking experience.
You’ll get lots more than just a great rate with NatWest credit cards. There are NatWest credit cards suitable for savers, those who need to transfer balances, students or those that love to travel the world.
Earn points to spend on flights, holidays, top retailers and much more with YourPoints World MasterCard.
And if you’re a top earner, there’s the exclusive NatWest Black Credit Card for people earning over £75,000.
Whatever you’re planning to use your credit card for, with Confused.com you can find the best deal for you quickly and simply. We compare credit cards from over 100 providers, including NatWest.
Compare the latest NatWest credit card deals