Why choose an MBNA Credit Card?
- Over 30 credit cards to choose from
- Collect free flights or reward points as you spend
- Support a charity or sports team by spending on your card
MBNA Credit Card:facts
- MBNA employs 5,000 people and is Europe’s largest credit card lender
- MBNA is the European arm of Bank of America and was founded in 1982
- You can manage your MBNA credit card account easily and securely online
Looking for the perfect credit card? MBNA have over 30 fantastic credit cards to choose from, whatever your lifestyle or interests.
As well as competitive rates to help you take control of your finances, MBNA also offer a wide range of specialist credit cards. These include:
• Rewards credit cards giving you points to spend at your favourite shops, including Play.com and top high street brands.
• Travel credit cards which help you earn free flights and hotel stays all over the world.
• Football and rugby credit cards which give you reward points to spend on club merchandise and more plus MBNA will donate money to your favourite team every time you buy something on your credit card – at no extra cost to you.
• Charity credit cards which make a donation – at no extra cost to you – to a long list of charities, including Cancer Research UK, WWF and the National Trust.
Plus whichever MBNA credit card you choose, there’ll be no annual fee. No matter what you need from a credit card, with Confused.com you can find the best deal for you quickly and simply. We compare credit cards from over 100 providers, including MBNA.
Compare the latest MBNA credit card deals