Why choose a Luma Credit Card?
- Good for credit building or bad credit
- Free purchase protection insurance
- No Annual Fee
Luma Credit Card: facts
- Up to £1,500 credit limit will help you avoid taking on too much debt
- Fraud alerts and free identity theft support
- Manage your Luma Credit Card account online
Limited credit card history? Maybe you are self-employed, new to credit or have CCJs - Luma Credit Card is aimed at people with a limited credit card history or those who have struggled with debt previously.
With a credit limit of up to £1,500 you'll be able to keep track of your finances and manage your account responsibly.
Plus, automated fraud alerts and free identity theft support will ensure your account stays secure.
Luma can also help you save money by offering exclusive rewards and discounts across the UK’s leading retailers, restaurants and travel sites.
Finding a credit card to suit you with Confused.com is simple. We compare credit cards from over 100 providers, including Luma.
Compare the latest credit card deals