Why choose a Barclaycard Credit Cards?
- Earn as you shop with the Barclaycard’s reward programme
- Londoners can get a card with a built in Oyster Card
- Get exclusive gig tickets and more with Barclaycard Unwind
Barclaycard Credit Card:facts
- Barclaycard offered the first ever UK credit card, in 1966
- Barclaycard has branches in over 60 countries
- Barclaycard offers the most secure online banking (Which ? Magazine 2010)
Want a credit card that matches your lifestyle? Barclaycard give you 8 credit cards to choose from so you’re sure to find one that’s right for you.
Barclaycard credit cards are built around your life. They can be very flexible – you can often change your rate of interest or spending limit.
All Barclaycard Credit Cards come with the Barclaycard Freedom reward programme which means you automatically earn money when you shop at participating stores.
And if you’re a music lover, as a Barclaycard customer you can buy and win exclusive gig tickets through the Barclaycard Unwind website.
Live in London? To make life simpler, you can even get a credit card with a built-in Oyster Card for travelling around London.
Whatever you’re looking for from a credit card, with Confused.com you can find the best deal for you quickly and simply. We compare credit cards from over 200 providers – including Barclaycard.
Compare the latest Barclaycard credit card deals