Why choose a Bank of Scotland Credit Card?
- Choice of different cards – including charity credit cards
- Secure easy-to-use online banking
- Option to protect your card in case it is lost or stolen
Bank of Scotland Credit Card:facts
- Bank of Scotland’s customer helpline is open 24/7
- Founded in 1695, Bank of Scotland has over 300 years of banking experience
- Bank of Scotland is part of the Lloyds Banking Group
Looking for a credit card that means you’ll pay less interest on balance transfers and purchases? Bank of Scotland offers you a whole range to choose from – with regular 0% interest offers and more besides.
There are exclusive deals for Bank of Scotland current account holders and a special Bank of Scotland Student Credit Card with a flexible credit limit and free text alerts.
And if you want to help other people as you spend, with a Bank of Scotland charity credit card, the bank will make a donation to Cancer Research UK or Scottish SPCA every time you buy something with your credit card.
Whatever you want from your credit card, with Confused.com you can find the best deal for you quickly and simply. We compare credit cards from over 200 providers, including Bank of Scotland.
Compare the latest credit card deals