Why choose an Aqua Credit Cards?
- Designed for people who have trouble getting credit
- Can help improve your credit rating
- Friendly 24/7 customer helpline
Aqua Credit Card:facts
- Aqua has helped over 150,000 customers
- Aqua is a specialist lender and launched in 2002
- You can find a lot of information about credit ratings on the website
Aqua Credit Cards are designed for people who might have trouble getting credit from other companies. Maybe you are self employed, a student or not on the electoral roll. Perhaps you’ve had a previous bad credit rating or County Court Judgement (CCJ).
An Aqua Credit Card is a MasterCard with no annual fee and you can get a sensible credit limit.
Like most other credit cards, there’s no interest charged if you pay your statement balance in full by the agreed payment date. However, with Aqua Credit Cards the payment dates can be flexible.
You can use your Aqua Credit Card to help improve your credit rating in as little as 6 months but you need to use your card responsibly. This means making payments on time and staying within your credit limit.
Whatever you’re looking for from a credit card, with Confused.com you can find the best deal quickly and simply. We compare credit card deals from over 100 providers, including Aqua.
Compare the latest credit card deals