Why choose an AA Credit Card?
- Opening deals on balance transfers and card purchases
- Earn rewards and cashback
- Option to go paperless with statements
AA Credit Card:facts
- Not a member of the AA? You can still get an AA Credit Card
- The AA Credit Card is issued by MBNA Europe Bank Limited
- Go online 24/7 to see your AA rewards adding up
AA Credit Cards are just one of the financial products offered by the AA, one of the UK’s leading motoring associations.
There are usually some attractive deals when you open an AA Credit Card, for example 0% on balance transfers for 12 months or 0% on all card purchases for several months.
With the AA Credit Card you can collect AA Reward Points and use them to buy shopping vouchers, bits for your car, AA home or car insurance or other treats. You can also use your AA Credit Card to earn cashback on fuel whether you’re a member of the AA or not.
As an AA Credit Card holder, you can manage your card with the AA’s online card services. This means you can check your balance, see your transactions, check your AA reward points get your PIN and choose to go for online statements rather than paper ones.
Whatever you’re looking for from a credit card, with Confused.com you can find the best deal quickly and simply. We compare credit cards from over 200 providers, including the AA.
Compare the latest AA credit card deals