What perplexed the nation in July? We asked 2,000 Brits what made them Confused.com, and pieced together our Compendium of Confusion from their answers. This is what we discovered.
At Confused.com we’re tirelessly uncovering what’s been confusing the public month-by-month. And this is what sent the nation’s collective head into a spin in July:
The top five confusions
1. Why Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot out of the sky was confusing for almost two-fifths (39%) of the nation In July.
2. People were also confused by the admittedly-bizarre story of the 17-year-old boy who had 232 teeth extracted. This befuddled 26% of those polled.
3. Of those quizzed, 21% found it confusing that the Tour de France began in… er… Yorkshire.
4. A fifth of Brits found it confusing that Germany could so convincingly smash World Cup host nation Brazil 7-1.
5. And 18% of those polled were confused by scores of sharks washing up on a beach in the Gower.
Stay on top of what’s boggling the nation’s collective brain… The Compendium of Confusion is updated monthly. In our next update, find out what Brits were Confused.com about in August. Or find out what made people Confused.com in June 2014.
What do you think?
Did you find any of these issues baffling? Or did you find anything in the news far more confusing?
Whatever you think, we’d be delighted to hear from you. Feel free to leave your comment below..