Why choose Tesco Bank Box car insurance?
- Telematics car insurance provider
- Telematics car insurance provider with a small box fitted neatly out of sight
- Accident alert for a quick response and theft tracking in case your car is stolen
Tesco Bank Box car insurance: facts
- Fixed premium for the year with no curfews or fines
- There is a choice of 6,000 miles, 8,000 miles or 10,000 miles and you can top-up if you need to
- Bonus miles awarded for safe driving
Tesco Bank Box is exclusively designed for 17-25 year olds. Box Insurance looks at how you drive, not just your age group. They let you prove that you're a safe driver by installing a small box in your car and you can log in to your portal and see feedback on how you're doing, along with some helpful hints and tips on how you might be able to improve.
You can choose from a 6,000, 8,000 or 10,000 mile policy and you can top up if you need more miles. Plus, you can earn up to 100 miles a month for safe driving. Your price is fixed for the year, there are no price reviews, curfews or fines. Box Insurance is not only about you showing Tesco Bank Box Insurance how you drive, it has some other great benefits to give even more reassurance to you and your family such as accident alert and theft tracking to help to find your car.
Remember, buying Tesco Bank Box car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from a range of brands, including Tesco Bank Box.