Why choose Vauxhall car insurance?
- Repairs carried out by Vauxhall trained technicians
- A courtesy car provided by approved repairers while your car is repaired
- Insurance that's tailored to Vauxhalls
Vauxhall car insurance facts
- Vauxhall have been making cars in the UK for 110 years
- Repairs carried out by approved repairers are guaranteed for 3 years
- Monthly payments available
Vauxhall was originally founded by Alexander Wilson as a manufacturer of pumps and marine engines. They began manufacturing cars in 1903, becoming more of a mass-market brand following the Second World War. They have a large car manufacturing facility in Luton, employing over 1,000 people.
Vauxhall have a great range of cars, many of which are award-winning models; so it's only natural that Vauxhall believes that they have the best people to repair your car if you are unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident. Vauxhall Insurance will make sure that your car is returned to the same standard as when you bought it. They will repair your Vauxhall using only genuine Vauxhall parts, by approved repairers and trained technicians so you'll know it's been in the best hands and that all important N-cap safety rating is not affected.
Vauxhall want to make sure that you have decent cover as standard to your pride and joy, so they have included as standard with comprehensive cover:
- Personal Accident cover up to £10,000
- Personal effects limit of £250
- Windscreen cover
- Courtesy Car
There are also some great optional extras to choose from, including key cover up to £1,500, legal cover up to £100,000 and three levels of breakdown cover including European cover.