Why choose Swinton car insurance?
- Access to UK-based call centres
- Dedicated 24-hour UK claim line managed by specialist staff
- Over 350 local high street branches nationwide
Swinton car insurance: facts
- Swinton have been in the insurance business for over 50 years
- A courtesy car as standard on comprehensive policies (subject to availability)
- Breakdown cover available with InterPartner Assistance
Swinton were first established in 1957, when Ken Scowcroft sold his first policy for £5. Ken believed in an honest, personal approach to customer service. In 1964 he set up his first Swinton branch to better serve the insurance needs of his customers.
Swinton strive to help you with your insurance package, offering flexible monthly payments and UK-based call centres which are open 7 days a week. Swinton cover a range of risks, including classic cars, young drivers, those with claims and convictions and foreign licences.
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Personal effects cover up to £200
- Audio cover up to £250 (permanently fitted items only)
- EU cover up to 30 days
- Windscreen cover
- 24hr claims helpline
There are also five levels of breakdown cover available, all the way up to full European cover. You can also add legal cover up to £100,000 to give you extra peace of mind.
Remember, buying Swinton car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com.