Why choose Swiftcover car insurance?
- Four levels of breakdown cover available as an extra
- 5 year guarantee on repairs when using an approved garage
- Online portal to access your documents 24/7
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Swiftcover car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 134 companies, including Swiftcover.
Swiftcover car insurance: facts
- Part of the AXA Group
- Swiftcover's headquarters are based in Surrey
- Established in 2005
Swiftcover was established in 2005 as part of the AXA Group, a company with almost 200 years of experience in insurance. Swiftcover was the first major UK insurance company to allow customers to print their own documents - cutting costs and allowing you to get immediate cover.
Swiftcover provide an online portal, which allows customers to update their details, make a claim and manage documents 24/7 with no need to wait in a call centre queue. Comprehensive policies can take advantage of a 24-hour claims helpline and a 5 year guarantee on repairs when using an approved garage. You can also choose to add to your policy:
- Four different levels of breakdown cover, including optional cover in the EU
- Legal expenses protection up to £100,000
- Key cover
- Misfuel cover