Why choose Sheilas’ Wheels Broker?
- Handbag cover with every policy (up to £300)
- Female-friendly recommended repairers
- Has won awards for combating fraud in insurance
Sheilas’ Wheels Broker: facts
- Specialist in young or convicted drivers
- Sister company to Sheilas' Wheels
- All UK-based call centres
Sheilas’ Wheels Broker car insurance are Sheilas' Wheels' little sister company, offering insurance to people who may have been refused elsewhere. They specialise in young or convicted drivers as well as high performance or modified cars.
Sheilas' Wheels Broker were launched in November 2011, adding to the successful Esure Group, who have over 10 years of experience in insurance.
Sheilas' Wheels Broker have won awards for their anti-fraud initiatives. Fraud in insurance pushes premiums up an average of £50 per policy, so their work is invaluable in keeping your premiums low. They also aim to offer some great benefits as standard with comprehensive policies:
- Personal accident cover
- EU cover
- Windscreen cover
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
If these benefits aren't enough, you can add legal cover up to £100,000 or car hire for up to 21 days as optional extras. Sheilas' Wheels Broker even offer you three different levels of breakdown cover provided by Green Flag.