Why choose Santander car insurance?
- Up to 60 days' cover driving in the EU
- UK call centres
- Optional protected no claims discount if you are 4 years claim-free
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Santander car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 135 companies, including Santander.
Santander car insurance : facts
- Arranged and administered by iGO4 Partners Ltd
- There are over 1,400 Santander branches across the UK
- Over 25 million UK banking customers
Santander are an international company with over 70 years' experience in banking and in 2007, they launched their car insurance product. Arranged and administered by iGO4 Partners Ltd, they employ over 250 people throughout their UK call centres.
Comprehensive policy holders can take advantage of the following benefits included as standard:
- Up to 60 days' EU cover
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Windscreen cover
- Child seat cover
- Personal effects cover up to £150
- Unlimited factory fitted audio/sat nav cover
You can also add legal expenses protection and breakdown cover to your policy as an optional extra.