Why choose Renault car insurance?
- Legal cover up to £100,000 available as an extra
- EU cover for up to 60 days
- Child seat cover included
Renault car insurance: facts
- Renault was founded in 1898
- Made ambulances and trucks during WWI
- UK call centres
Renault was first founded in 1898 by the Renault brothers and they soon made a name for themselves in motor racing. With the onset of WWI, Renault made trucks, stretchers and ambulances for the troops and continued to ride on their success for the following years.
After some turbulent times following WWII and some difficult trading in the 1980's, Renault were privatised and later merged with Nissan in 1999. This saw the brand turn its fortunes around and after launching their car insurance product, arranged and administered by Equity Direct Broking Ltd, they have gone from strength to strength.
You can choose to add legal expenses protection up to £100,000, personal accident cover and key cover to your policy if you would like extra peace of mind. Comprehensive policyholders can take advantage of the great benefits that come as standard:
- Cover when driving in the EU for up to 60 days
- Courtesy car (subject to availability)
- Windscreen cover
- Unlimited cover for factory fitted accessories
- Child seat cover up to £100
Their call centres are all UK based and monthly instalments are available to make paying for your car insurance even easier. All repairs will be completed using genuine Renault parts when using an approved garage, so that you know that your Renault is kept in great shape.