Why choose Quinn-direct car insurance?
- Great discounts available for students, young and provisional drivers
- UK breakdown cover included as standard for cars under 15 years old
- EU cover up to 93 days
Get a quote
Ready to get a car insurance quote? Click the 'Get a quote' button above to get started.
Remember, buying Quinn-direct car insurance direct is not necessarily cheaper – you get the same deal or better with Confused.com, where you can compare quotes from up to 133 companies, including Quinn-direct .
Quinn-direct insurance: facts
- Trading name of Liberty Insurance Ltd
- Over 100 years' of experience behind Liberty
- Specialising in Northern Ireland customers
Quinn-direct are a trading name of Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, who were established in 1912. Liberty are an international financial institution, based in Boston, which means that you can benefit from excellent, local customer service with Quinn-direct and have the peace of mind that comes with a global company.
Quinn-direct specialise in policies in Northern Ireland and offer discounts for students and young drivers. They offer their best deals for young drivers without compromising on cover, packing their policies with great benefits.
You can choose to add legal expenses protection up to £50,000 so that you won't be faced with any unexpected legal bills if you need to claim. There is also a 24-hour legal helpline, providing free and confidential legal advice for when you need it most. Alternatively, you can take advantage of their range of benefits that come as standard with comprehensive cover:
- UK breakdown cover for cars under 15 years old
- Up to 93 days' cover when driving in the EU
- Audio cover up to £500
- Key cover up to £300
- Personal accident cover